1. Social media powered by reading.

The best way to find, read and share articles online.

App Store BadgeChrome Web Store Badge
    Coming soon to Android, Firefox, Safari and Edge. Get notified.
    The Verge | Bijan Stephen | 2/21/20 | 6 min
    9.4
    The Verge
    9.4
    • kurpels

Lots of synergy here.

• aleph3 weeks ago

It is very interesting how these language models are evolving. Creative thinking can be somewhat emulated, no only in writing as the article exemplifies, but also in art and sounds. Hopefully in the future we will still be able to distinguish human talent from machine emulation.

Reading streak

Another article I read because I don’t know a thing about Twitter. As I was reading this article it sounded like a science fiction piece. I’m truly thankful I grew up in the 60’s! Give me a real human any day - AI seems horrifying to me.

• Florian4 weeks ago

the relative distance between “successful Silicon Valley founder not understanding how humans live” and “artificial intelligence not understanding the import of human words” is zero.

One of the many gems in this article. Really enjoyed reading this.

1 month ago

This is fantastic!

Reading streakScout
      1 month ago

"you see a lot of nonsense masquerading as philosophy." Well, this sentence is an abstract of noise on Twitter.

This particular AI thought leader was created by Stephanie Chen, a software engineer in San Francisco. Working in the Valley’s major industry means that you see a lot of tweets by VCs and the founders they bankroll — you see a lot of nonsense masquerading as philosophy. “A while ago I was trying to figure out what it is that makes the “thought leader” tone,” she writes over Twitter DM. “Like there are so many VCs and founders tweeting all the time but why do they all sound the same?” Which is a very good question to mull.

• Shemp
      1 month ago

The best application of AI yet