1. Social media powered by reading.

The best way to find, read and share articles online.

App Store BadgeChrome Web Store Badge
    Coming soon to Android, Firefox, Safari and Edge. Get notified.
    The Guardian | Hannah J Davies | 3/10/20 | 3 min
    9.2
    The Guardian
    9.2
      Reading streak

I’m giving this a 10 just based on the comments and how they have totally sparked my curiosity! I mean, how can I resist after hearing the term “internet blueballs.” I’m grateful for the link and will give it a listen. I may have to return to change my recommendation.

• kurpels

Haha you’re welcome. The podcast before thee one that the article is about left us hanging with NO resolve. Probably why the payoff was so good for this one.

• Florian2 weeks ago

Loved this episode and actually played the re-recorded song to my friends to show how well done it was. All in this guy’s memory

• kurpels

I love this podcast, I love the Internet, I love 90s junkfood earworms. This episode was perfect and shout out to Philly DJ Preston Elliot.

YES, this episode had it all! I feel like this was the polar opposite of "The Cure for Everything" which drove me absolutely nuts. I wonder if we'll ever get some closure on that.

• Florian2 weeks ago

Oh man, don’t remind me! Such a cliff hanger

• kurpels

Exactly. That gave me internet blue balls haha

This is an awesome episode, and a great intro to Reply All if you've never listened before! Definitely one of my favorite podcasts.

I was convinced that I remembered the song after hearing some of the lyrics in the first few minutes but then was totally second guessing myself. Here's a direct link to listen on their website or you can search for "The Case of the Missing Hit" in any podcast app: https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/o2h8bx/158-the-case-of-the-missing-hit