Medium | Momo Estrella | 5/15/14 | 7 min
    9.7
    Medium
    9.7
    • 740digital6 days ago

What a great way to implement daily affirmations. This should be in the Jedi handbook.

• dukie41 week ago

Brilliant idea

• marius2 weeks ago

Lovely read and an interesting practice. If you move from a standard pw to monthly chaning password it might even be safer. If you switch from a military grade super password to a password related to your "guessable" goals - well security might suffer.

Still a great story, who knows if I'll implement it soon ;-D

• chrissetiana
      Top reader this week

Of course, there were clear indicators of what I needed to do -or what I had to achieve- in order to regain control of my life, but we often don’t pay attention to these clues.

Omg yes 😭 blinding like headlights but i just look and unlook. Sigh. Maybe i can start with this simple trick as well 🤞

• Ruchita_Ganurkar

Great, let us know your experience through the article hopefully will be AOTD in the future :)

keep us posted if it works 😉

Reading streakScribe

This is brilliant! I love this idea because I forget all my passwords and get so frustrated. What a way to turn one’s life around. I’m going to give this a try.

• jbuchana
      Top reader this weekScout

Not a bad idea at all. I'll probably stick with my method of basing the password on the first letters of an easily remembered phrase, but I could make that phrase motivational...

• TripleG
      Top reader this weekReading streak

Each password helps reach a goal and is very secure. Great tip!

• Florian
      Top reader this weekReading streakScribe

This is cool. I like it

practical and adorable

• Ruchita_Ganurkar

Woah!! Witty read or felt do not know :) A person's life can be changed with just a PASSWORD. Really hard to remember passwords & more than that setting a new password all the time. The author's experience is worth reading, each time he used a new Password with new goals & it worked.

The server forces us to use at least one UPPERCASE character, at least one lowercase alphabetic character, at least one symbol and at least one number. Oh, and the whole thing can’t be less than 8 characters.