nylon.com5 min
    9.3
    nylon.com
    9.3
    • DellwoodBarker

Firstly, I don’t Totally Agree with the writer’s assessment that total mindfulness and Balance are lies. I Imagine Balance Is A Major Key Factor in 99.9% of the discussion HERE.

Interestingly enough, Balance is the “PeeWee Herman Word of the Day” which Illuminated this a.m.

I Vibe with the rest of the article, though; that sentence rubbed me wrong for some reason.

This Really Illuminates as I Am becoming a Pro at these recommends:

“if it’s not, talk to yourself like you’re your own supportive friend. Or put a hand over your heart or give yourself a hug. "Be there for yourself. Physical soothing touch releases oxytocin and other opiates in your bloodstream to counteract stress. So this is really powerful neuroscience,” says Bell.

As my Sweet & Spicy Tea ☕️ Illuminated this a.m.:

“You have to Go On and Be Crazy. Craziness Is like Heaven.”

Jimi Hendrix

Top reader this weekScoutScribe

Love your last line! Retaining that inner wild nature is SO important! And it is Nirvana!

• DellwoodBarker

🦄💓😍💃🏻🧚🏽‍♀️

• lifeofhauwa5 months ago

Loved reading this and practicing some of the mindfulness tips in the process.

Top reader this weekScoutScribe

Mindfulness works. Multitasking doesn’t. Solid advice.

• Ruchita_Ganurkar

It's Solid Advice. People have misconceptions about performing multiple tasks at one run time. Time run & duties rise so people think just assign one time for various tasks. But they neglect Doing One Task At One Time can entirely increase their output individually for all the assigned duties.

Top reader this weekScoutScribe

Yes, I find that by focusing on one task at a time, my energy is not scattered. My pace is slower yet I still get a lot accomplished by the end of the day. And, most importantly, I’m not exhausted. I have a deep feeling of my day being balanced and purposeful.

• Ruchita_Ganurkar

“We have trained ourselves to be constantly distracted and multitasking, so even though we may have a project in front of us, or we may be talking to someone, our minds have been trained to look to other things,”

"Any sensation can help you ground yoursel