Reading streakScoutScribe

Wow, all I can say is that I found myself riveted and compelled forward in this most bizarre and imaginative story. I will need to reread this slower, as I feel it demands that attention. The message is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.

• DellwoodBarker
        Top reader this weekReading streakScribe

I received Spirit Confirmation Today. The next installment of this World Building fable will be about the little cactus, Kirby.

Reading streakScoutScribe

Look forward to it Dellwood!

• DellwoodBarker
        Top reader this weekReading streakScribe

Thanks for Reading! I look forward to dabbling more in this genre/style and world building a bit. I feel there are more untapped Story threads to color in and follow such as the father, etc.

• DellwoodBarker
      Top reader this weekReading streakScribe

This fable was first written (dare I say Channeled?) to page on Monday November 23, 2020. Finally, 5 months Plus later, on May 1st, 2021 this BB is Ready to Burst forth from editing unto publishing.

The story celebrates Community, Home, Empathy, Compassion, Outsiders, Healing, Sacred, Indigenous Wisdom and more.

I have been talking the talk on this one for months now (a fable is coming, promise, I swear) and Today the Talk Crossroads With the Walk.

Here is a Creative Baby Lovingly Released Unto Upstream Color.

Receive, Embrace, Ignore, Constructively Criticize this in whatever way Rings True.

Thanks for Sharing Time and Reading.

Humming.verbs is Excited to Step Further through this Imaginative Door.

In Lightness of Being and the Groundedness of Realing, www.hummingverbs.wordpress.com

Reading streakScoutScribe

In my opinion, I humbly suggest withholding your comments and allowing the reader to discover/interpret the story. It would have been even more impactful for me. Even if the story is misinterpreted or not fully understood, that can create a dynamic and interesting community response. I am not familiar this genre/style of writing and find it intriguing. I look forward to more.

• DellwoodBarker
          Top reader this weekReading streakScribe

Thank you, Pegeen! I appreciate the suggestion and will be more mindful in the future of withholding comment so as to allow individual discovery and interpretation. Valuable!