1. The world's best reading app

Great articles, no ads. Get started for free.

blog.readup.comThor Galle9/8/219 min
    9.6
    blog.readup.com
    9.6
    • jamie1 month ago

I breath easier and just let the pure content seep into my brain. It’s like a mini-vacation with every undistracted article there to be enjoyed. I agree with everything Thor! Welcome! Yes I said everything Thor! ☮️❤️

• thorgalle
        1 month agoWriter

It’s like a mini-vacation with every undistracted article there to be enjoyed.

What a beautiful way of summarizing the Readup experience! 🤩Thanks Jamie.

• Loodze1 month ago

welcome Thor! I think you're very cool :P

• thorgalle
        1 month agoWriter

I think you're cool too Loodze!

1 month ago

What a way to start my day! Welcome Thor! I loved everything you said here and I’m over the moon you are now officially part of this imaginative team. Readup is a part of my life because it has expanded me in ways that are deep and meaningful. I’m learning things I would never have come across unless I had subscriptions to all the top quality magazines and periodicals out there. The variety of information is staggering and it has made my entire world much larger. The reading community is intelligent, thoughtful and respectful. This must grow and thrive - it has become a part of my self care!

• thorgalle
        1 month agoWriter

Thanks Pegeen, your comment makes my day! (all comments here, actually!)

• loundytampa1 month ago

welcome thor!

• justinzealand1 month ago

Welcome Thor! The Readup community is looking forward to your contributions. I agree that Readup is an exciting platform for tomorrow’s technology landscape. I wish you the very best success!

• Plum1 month ago

Welcome, Thor. My experience with readup has been similar. The discussions and comments make me feel part of a special kind of community. Good luck to the three of you in opening up the “readup cure” to more people.

• sjwoo
      1 month ago

Congrats, Thor!! 🎉🥂

• joanne1 month ago

Welcome Thor! Thanks for sharing your story. I’m looking forward to seeing all the new and innovative ways the three of you are changing tech.

• Ruchita_Ganurkar
      1 month ago

Readup is technology that respects and enriches humans.

Yesss..get it now

• Florian
      Reading streak
      1 month ago

Well said. Congrats, Thor!

• Tarunika1 month ago

So so excited for this and if you're not on readup, get it nowww :D

• KapteinB
      Top reader this weekScoutScribe
      1 month ago

Congratulations, to all three of you. :-)

• bartadamley
      1 month ago

The world indeed needs Readup. Best of luck to Thor on his new role & the rest of the Readup team in growing this wonderful platform.

Eager to help build this community out further 👌