blog.readup.com | Bill Loundy | 3/1/20 | 2 min
    blog.readup.com
      Top reader this weekReading streakScribe

I can't wait to finally be able to support all the other browsers. And Android soon after!

• joshw5 months ago

my dad is waiting anxiously for the Android version!

This comment means you’re testing the Twitterbotz0rs doesn’t it?!?!?

Top reader this weekReading streakScribe

Yes! Did you get it?! The bot found you and I see "1 tweet" for @ReaderRemarks but don't see it on the profile. Are tweets that start with @{user} treated differently?

Oh we are rockin' and rollin'

• jbuchana

I like the sound of this. I use Firefox as well as Chrome, so it'll be nice to have Readup available there too. What I really want though is an Android version, I do a lot of reading on my phone when I'm away from home and having readup there would be great!

Ahhh okkk lolol everyone wants Android - we get it!!

We're seriously gonna do it pronto. Jeff and I have been talking about it non-stop for the last few days. It's on the verbal roadmap (garbage language!) meaning, like, I really do think we'll get to it in a matter of weeks versus a matter of months (more garbage!) I know that's vague, but it's the best I got rn ;)

Note to all: Keep the feedback about anything/everything flowing!

Ahoy readers! Big changes coming. Speak now(ish) or forever (not really) hold your peace. ✌️

• SEnkey

Not directly related but....will there be an app for android phones? I read a ton of articles on my pixel but I'm not sure how to share them here. I may just be missing an obvious answer here...

Yep! Android app coming soon! I actually have several Android requests in my inbox to reply to right now.

• Florian
      Top reader this weekReading streak

Sounds like the right call to me too. Haven’t tried the extension yet but opt in would make me more interested in checking it out

Top reader this weekReading streakScout

Yeah, it would be great to make those changes in Chrome extension. I have already created an alt account @Deep_reads to test the Readup + Twitter intergration.

• joshw5 months ago

i haven’t ever used the Chrome extension before, but in my professional opinion is that you’re making the right call. carry on!