logo
  1. Social media powered by reading.

The best way to find, read and share articles online.

App Store Badge
    blog.readup.com | Bill Loundy | 1/12/20 | 1 min
    blog.readup.com
      Top reader this week
      1 week ago

Insightful podcast about reading habits on the internet. Thanks to Jeff and Bill for building this. https://www.breaker.audio/product-hunt-radio/e/57754462

1 week ago

You're so welcome!!!

Reading streakScout
      1 month ago

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have my vote and almost a year straight of my attention! You have ruined me! It’s agonizing to use Google or even Youtube with all the ads. Readup is a game changer - a life influencer, an expansive device with a community that is intelligent, interesting and enriching. Thank you for all your attention to the details, for making this innovative platform that adds such substance and depth to my life. I’m praying you find an investor who recognizes how important this attention economy is.

• Jessica1 month ago

I laughed too much when I read “You have ruined me!”

Reading streakScout
          1 month ago

Awesome! Laughter is good medicine! And I was really speaking the truth.

1 month ago

Love all of this!!

Reading streakScout
              1 month ago

Love is a feeling I get a lot from Readup! What a stellar community!!!

• joanne1 month ago

ReadUp is so far ahead of the curve. What a beautiful forum for an informed and respectful conversation.

1 month ago

• Alexa
      1 month ago

Long live attention indeed! Keep on keeping on Readup team, this app is quickly becoming a must-have for me. The platform & especially conversations I have on it are always enriching and expanding, something that is rare in other platforms. Readup rules.

• jbuchana
        1 month ago

ReadUp has become an essential to me as well.

1 month ago

w00t!! Well you're essential to Readup!

(PS Should it be a capital "U"? ReadUp instead of Readup?)

• jbuchana
            1 month ago

I'm not sure which is better. I just realized after that post that I was capitalizing the 'U'. Computer geeks used to call that either "bicapitalization" or "Studly Caps."

1 month ago

Vote with your attention. You are what you pay attention to.