The New York Times Company | ALEXANDRA ALTER | 5/23/20 | 20 min
    9.5
    The New York Times Company
    9.5

Archive of Our Own FTW. Historically I've been snobby about what I choose to read, but I'm learning to loosen up. I think if I dive into a paranormal Mpreg romance that's about as loose as it gets.

• Karenz
        Scribe

There are omegaverses I’d never know about except for Readup. This is almost as bizarre as Qanon in a totally different way. Can we humans get any stranger?

Fascinating to learn about Omegaverse, however I could not get through Lindsay Ellis’s video on YouTube, despite fast forwarding through the text. Yet it will be interesting how this case plays out in court. Copywriting and plagiarism seem very difficult to prove within this genre of writing.

Reading streakScoutScribe

Very difficult to prove as I think it should be but at the same time all too easy to get someone's content taken down with a mere accusation via the DMCA notices.

Reading streakScoutScribe

This is seriously fascinating stuff. I had never even heard of the Omegaverse until watching Lindsay Ellis's video on the subject last night. It's crazy and awesome that there are such big markets for such bizarre content. It's also pretty disheartening to hear about instances of content creators using DMCA takedowns to attack their peers. After Ellis posted that video Cain's lawyer went after her as well and tried to get it taken down!

Article is amazing. Does Lindsay Ellis answer why so much of this stuff is so gay?

Reading streakScoutScribe

Nope but this reddit thread has a ton of interesting discussion on the topic.

Brilliant. Exactly what I was looking for.